Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Deep pain in my heart

Stil..there are more and more things that stay hidden from me..discover it slowly make it really pain for me...i dont know what actually happen in your past, but i really hope no secret between us. I say it before that i wont care bout the past..no matter what happen previously in your life, it had already became history, no point to mention it again..the most important thing is to appreciate what we have now...

I cant feel my heart anymore..it had become numb:( start from 2 days ago, when he start sms-ing with you..i know you dont want me to discover it, but stil accidentally i saw it..all these make me think of the picture that i not suppose to see that accidentally discovered by me few days ago..i know it is hard to forget about the last relationship. Yeah! i admit i am selfish! i just want me alone in your heart, but why? if you really love someone, then you really need to be selfish sometimes!

I really dont like the feeling when you wanna tell me something but you cant tell it out...i know you want to be honest with me, but sometimes, better dont say out a word! It really hurts! the worst is when i keep guessing before i know the truth..my heart not as strong as you think..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment