Wednesday, July 15, 2009

LUNCH AT SUSHI KING!!

2 weeks ago,me and my dear wife actually planning to go buy some stuff for the booth decoration,but we ended up at sushi king...wtf right?? actually that day i not so comfortable with my aching stomach, but once i see my dear wife cute face, my stomach suddenly feel super duper hungry...then she says she wants to eat her UNAGI!!!yucks..i don like that piece of shit..it taste like smelly chicken feet..i stil prefer my fried salmon...wakkaka!!!! although with bad stomach, we stil ended up eating quite a lot of sushi which cost us RM80+.....


me and ling

ling and don know what stupid ice cream:P





she eat so much!!

stil not enough?

you see...she fat till got double chin..haha


ling favourite unagi set..

muah muah...:P

No comments:

Post a Comment