Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ARGHH!!!! MIDTERM BREAK?

Today is the 3rd day of midterm break. Guess what? even more boring than normal day! phew~is midnight now..one more day past away..another boring day waiting for me to go through..today, just left me, clement and zhen tao at home. Haih...after watch today news headline on tv just now, make me even more afraid of influenza H1N1 that currently spread like a bomb on our country..and also, at Melaka only, 3 more dead today. make the total of 12 death in Malaysia because of this deadly virus. Thought wanna buy a mask for protection, but unbelievably it is out of stock in Melaka. CRAZY!!tesco, jusco, giant, all BOH STOK>>SIAO LIAO LA!!!!

Luckily my dear wife in JB now. She already bought those mask for me and my housemate.>>super caring:)love her so much. Waiting her to come back on this Saturday.^^

HAIH.....again...you know what?i already finish 2 big packs of instant noodles. Tremendously crazy..that is the reward of being too lazy go out to find food......BUKIT BERUANG just looks like a dead city!! no one at all!!gosh...stupid holiday...

2 comments:

lingling said...

lao gong..leave 2days onli..wait me o~~

DEMON'S HEART said...

waiting for u..

Post a Comment