Sunday, August 2, 2009

DRAGON BOAT!! HERE I COME!!

OOI YEE KHUN!!you wont regret to have me in your team!!Last friday, i went for my first ever dragon boat training at air keroh lake.At first i seems like know nothing about rowing a dragon boat,but after watch the seniors demonstrate it, i think that i already know a bit,but stil...WRONG METHOD!!LOL!!!

Currently,the time to beat in the time trial is 2 minutes sharp..hold by BOB jr.His time is currently the best in MMU.Second is our big boss,KHUN with 2:06.Although i just manage to finish my time trial in 2:19,but stil my time are stil in the top 10 list!

Under 2 minutes will not be a big problem for me if i can get the right method...haha..even STANLEY just manage to clock 2:42 for the first time,but now,he already clock 2:07...I BELIEVE I CAN!!!MINSHENG, GO GO GO !!!!

1 comment:

lingling said...

ya..i noe tat u can do it..i trust u~~jus do ur best!!n pls pls don hurt urself next time..i wil always support u!!muah~~

Post a Comment