Monday, August 24, 2009

Long time no see everyone!!

Nearly 1 month since my last post been published.Too many assignment and midterm test i need to do and attend. FRUSTRATED!!! ARGH!!!

Allright..start with after the midterm break. GUESS what?? my wife and her bossy roommate came back. i brought along mr. clemy to have our first dinner after the midterm break. ZEN is the name of the restaurant. The food there something like the foods in SECRET RECIPE. LOL...of course!! ZEN also under SECRET RECIPE!! How stupid am i..HAHA!! the price of the food really not match with the taste!! If the food expensive but can make me happy i don mind..but, the taste just normal..cheh!!...PLEASE HIRE PROFESSIONAL CHEF LA!!!

By the way, i still feel very happy that day because finally my wife back from JB to MELAKA..lol
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


me of the day!!



my fried rice..looks great?



me and my fried rice..i looks happy?look next...




cheh....



our drinks!!



me and my dunno what coffee ice>i call it kopi peng


whoa!!good!!




my wife's spaghetti


ling and her gigantic portion of spaghetti


hope she can finish it..lol



clement and wein yi



wein yi and her cake



clement and his food




seems like a lot of vege..lol




TAADAHHH....me and ah ling..MUAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment