Tuesday, August 25, 2009

START FROM 'ZERO'

After being obese for more than 2 years, finally i realize that i cant stand to this situation anymore. My leg already cant stand my body weight. After i compare myself now with 2 years ago, i realize i should start doing something and cant let this situation getting worst.

My wife suggested to me that i should keep fit from now on. She had planned a dieting program for me. This whole painful program will take time for 1 month start from now. I will update my blog everyday about my dieting progress.

Actually i get this inspiration to update my progress on net from ADAM WATER. You can search for this big name in the net....i decided to follow his foot step....



left pic: 2 years ago right pic: current



Stay tune for more picture and my progression.......

2 comments:

lingling said...

i will always support you!!muah~~

Zues said...

Still look fit and awesome!!! Sea monster style ma!!! But your hair is so much better compare to last time^^ Keep it up!

Post a Comment